Discover Your Talent – Do What You Love is a daily Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. Expert interviews offer insights and tools to help you do the same.
- 324. Dr. Chad Edwards: A Sore Elbow Brings a 180-Degree Turn
- 323. Elizabeth Dodson: Adapt, Risk & Learn—Never a “What-if?”
- 322. Aaron Walker: Building Relationships, Helping Men Grow
- 321. Debby Stone: A Swift Kick Changed Her Life’s Direction
- 320. Expert Interview–Joanie Connell, Ph.D.: Flying Without a Helicopter
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. A FREE audio series is included. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!