Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 889. Adri Kyser: Turning Limiting Beliefs into Limitless Beliefs
- 888. Kurt Nelson, PhD: A Day in the Life of a Behavioral Scientist
- 887. D.L. Byron: Networking His Way Through the Music Business
- 886. Mark Sloan: My Purpose in Life
- 885. Andrea Fryrear: Building a Career on Her Innate Talents and the Skills She Learned Along the Way
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!