Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 912. Tom Mullikin: A Day in the Life of an Energy & Environmental Expert
- 911. Todd Palmer: What You See Is What You Get
- 910. Abby Smith: A Day in the Life of a Women's Professional Soccer Player
- 909. David Hassell: The Evolution of His Best Self
- 908. Jennifer J. L. Jones: A Day in the Life of an Artist
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!