Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 1148. Gregg F. Martin: Bipolar General — My Forever War with Mental Illness
- 1147. Yaron Engler: Helping His Brothers Discover the Road Less Traveled
- 1146. Ian A. O’Connor: When I Should Have Been Reading Textbooks, I Was Reading Novels.
- 1145. Daniel E. Kennedy – Encore: A Passion for Disease Prevention Ignited
- 1144. Chuck Cooper: A Day in the Life of a Human Resources Consultant
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!