Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 880. Jane Frederick: A Day in the Life of an Architect
- 879. Melissa Dobbins: Never Let Others Dictate What Is Possible For You
- 878. Dr. Ann Kulze: A Day in the Life of a Nutrition and Wellness Expert
- 877. Ken Coleman: Pivoting From Politics to Broadcasting
- 876. Caroline Stokes: A Day in the Life of an Executive Search Consultant
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!