Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 1016. Steven Simenson: A Day in the Life of a Pharmacist
- 1015. Jon Ostenson: Succeeding in an Ever-Changing Job Market
- 1014. Parish Kohanim: What's It Really Like to Be an International Photographer?
- 1013. Blake E. Cohen: Life as a Chameleon, A Story of Addiction & Recovery
- 1012. Todd Brown: A Day in the Life of a Customer Aquisition Expert
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!