Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 1136. Dr. Veronique Desaulniers: A Day in the Life of a Breast Cancer Conqueror
- 1135. Lauren Cohen: A Day in the Life of an International Lawyer and Cross Border Expert
- 1134. Mark Sloan: No Child Should Have to Go Through What I Did
- 1133. Kimberly Falker: What's It Really Like to Be a Real Estate Agent/Broker?
- 1132. Bradley Schurman: A Day in the Life of a Demographic and Longevity Expert
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!