Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 979. Maxwell Adekoje: Most Thought I Would Not Make It, But Guess What?
- 978. Steve Orrin: A Day in the Life of a Chief Technology Officer
- 977. Melissa Dobbins: Never Let Others Dictate What Is Possible For You
- 976. Jamie Turner: A Day in the Life of a Marketing Expert
- 975. Marco Ambrosio: Living Bold: Serial Intrapreneurship
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!