Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 865. Jennifer Allwood: Re-evaluating to Build Her Ultimate Business
- 864. Lara Fielding, PsyD: A Day in the Life of a Clinical Psychologist
- 863. Laurie Warren: From Accountant to Wellness Clinician
- 862. Hans van der Maarel: A Day in the Life of a Cartographer
- 861. Mort Fertel: Defining Success on His Own Terms
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!