Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 989. Kevin Newell: "Now That's an Interesting Story!"
- 988. Nina Jackel: A Day in the Life of an Animal Rights Activist
- 987. Scott Sunderland: How to Turn Your Worst Moment Into Your Greatest
- 986. Louis Carr: A Day in the Life of a TV and Media Sales Expert
- 985. Tami Simon: Disseminating Spiritual Wisdom for Over 36 Years
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!