Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 1116. Jess Stuart: She Learned It the Hard Way and Now Is Making It Easier for Others
- 1115. Cara Lee Barker, PhD: A Day in the Life of an Analytical Psychologist
- 1114. Jimmy Jenkins: A Pause in His Career Sent Him in the Right Direction
- 1113. Elizabeth Shick: A Day in the Life of a Medical Legal Illustrator
- 1112. Kevin N. Lawrence: Investing in His Career Sweet Spot
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!