Discover Your Talent – Do What You Love is a 3-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. Expert interviews offer insights and tools to help you do the same.
- 755. Will Little: From Convicted Felon to Community Activist and Mentor
- 754. Paulette Gaines Wood: Dyslexic 70-Year-Old Pens Bestseller
- 753. Expert Interview–Terri Mays: Tapping Your Way through Adversity
- 752. Kaia Hollan Alexander: Joining Her Sisters to Create Worldwide Change
- 751. Carey Gillam: A Veteran Investigative Journalist Living Her Truth
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!