Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 1037. Barbara Turley: Not Making a Decision Is the Worst Thing
- 1036. Edna Keep: A Day in the Life of a Real Estate Entrepreneur
- 1035. David Towner: Making the Transition from Business to Entertainment
- 1034. John Donegan: A Day in the Life of a Middle School Teacher
- 1033. Marc Miller: The Career Pivot
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!