Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 934. Sheriff Leon Lott: A Day in the Life of a Sheriff
- 933. Carey Gillam: A Veteran Investigative Journalist Living Her Truth
- 932. Pamela Peeters: A Day in the Life of an Environmental Economist
- 931. Unni Turrettini: A Beacon of Hope, Inspiration and Trust
- 930. Michael “Gabe” Hillegass, M.D.: What's It Really Like to Be a Pain Management Physician?
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!