Discover Your Talent – Do What You Love is a 3-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. Expert interviews offer insights and tools to help you do the same.
- 669. Tom Rubens: A Born Fighter
- 668. Expert Interview–Jeff Sandefer: Finding the Genius in You
- 667. Mindy Tatz Chernoff: Horses Bring Her Full Circle
- 666. Brannon Beliso: A Lifetime Student without a School
- 665. Expert Interview–Catherine Rains: Myers-Briggs to Help Find More Satisfaction in Your Career
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!