Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 1025. James Fell: Proving a Point with the Written Word
- 1024. Bob Yari: A Day in the Life of a Film Producer and Writer
- 1023. Angela Ferrari: Imagining the Possibilities in Stories
- 1022. Ron Kamen: A Day in the Life of a Clean Energy Consultant
- 1021. Chris Cathcart: Yes We Can, If We Find Common Ground
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!