Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 923. Ben Ivey: An Amazing Journey That Is Paying Off
- 922. Elizabeth Shick: A Day in the Life of a Medical Legal Illustrator
- 921. Sean Harper: Connecting His Tech Side with His Business Side for Success
- 920. Dr. Erika Blank: A Day in the Life of a Physician
- 919. Natasha McCreesh: Harness Uncertainty as an Energizer
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!