Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 3-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. Expert interviews offer insights and tools to help you do the same.
- 806. Ryan Cote: Energy and Persistence
- 805. Diana Wu David: 10-Month Scholarship Has Lasted 20 Years
- 804. Jennifer J L Jones: A Day in the Life–What's It Really Like to Be an Artist?
- 803. Thane Marcus Ringler: You Can’t Put a Price Tag on Experience
- 802. Tracy Timm: Helping People Come to LIFE at Work
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!