Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 998. Dr. Bill Lampton: A Day in the Life of a Speech Coach and Communication Consultant
- 997. James V. Irving: His Journey to Becoming a Writer
- 996. J. Michael Collins: A Day in the Life of a Professional Voice Actor
- 995. Nicola Grace: Cancer Survivor and Lifelong Learner Plays Her Own Game
- 994. Barton Scott: A Day in the Life of a Chemical Engineer and Nutritionist
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!