Discover Your Talent – Do What You Love is a 3-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. Expert interviews offer insights and tools to help you do the same.
- 722. Expert Interview–Christopher D. Kolenda, Ph.D.: Self-Awareness–Where Leadership Begins
- 721. Natalia Castillo: A Part-time Job at Macy’s Opened Her Up to Her Passion for Fashion
- 720. Billy Keels: 17 Years Ago He Left the U.S. for a Sabbatical to Europe, and Never Returned
- 719. Jordan Harbinger: Boredom Drove Him
- 718. Ryan Boyle: Champion Athlete Turned Tragedy to Triumph
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!