Discover Your Talent – Do What You Love is a daily Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. Expert interviews offer insights and tools to help you do the same.
- 656. Expert Interview–Chris Butsch: How to Maximimze the Talents of Millenials
- 655. John Lee Dumas: Drop the Distractions, Change Your Life
- 654. Cindra Kamphoff: Focusing on What You Can't Control Is Time Lost
- 653. Expert Interview–Paula Brown Stafford and Lisa T. Grimes: Women Supporting Women in the Workplace
- 652. Clayton Morris: Leaving #1 for Something Better
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. A FREE audio series is included. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!