Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 1087. Audrey Eger Thompson, MS: Finding Her Talents One Job at a Time
- 1086. Steve Robertson: A Day in the Life of an Alternative Education Innovator
- 1085. Robbin Steed: Internship Lights Her Passion for a Career in Television
- 1084. Caroline Stokes: A Day in the Life of an Executive Search Consultant
- 1083. Tony Wall: Drawn to the Study of Humankind
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!