Discover Your Talent – Do What You Love is a 3-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. Expert interviews offer insights and tools to help you do the same.
- 748. Marie Incontrera: Musician, Composer and Entrepreneur
- 747. Diego Corzo: Immigrant Living His American Dream
- 746. Expert Interview–Melanie Curtis: Overcoming Fear and Employing Courage
- 745. Virginia Brown: Living Her Best Life, Honors Her Lost Daughter
- 744. Wade Lightheart: From Natural Bodybuilder to Natural Nutrition Pioneer
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!