Discover Your Talent–Do What You Love® is a 2-day-a-week Podcast. Host Don Hutcheson interviews individuals who have discovered their true talents and how to use them to enjoy a life of success, satisfaction and freedom. On Fridays, highly accomplished individuals from the top-rated occupations and professions give listeners an up-close-and-personal look at what it’s truly like to do what they do every day in “A Day in the Life.”
- 959. Joanna Kleinman: The Critical Voice in Her Mind
- 958. Dr. Troy Podell: A Day in the Life of an Educational Administrator
- 957. Cory Lee: From “How Long Will This Take?” to “How Far Can I Go?”
- 956. Hilde Larsen: A Day in the Life of a Health and Mindset Coach
- 955. David Pereira: Building a Toolkit to Further His Career
FREE! 12 Proven Career-Building Strategies. What do highly successful people actually do to succeed? If you want to build a life of success, satisfaction and freedom, these strategies can help you jump-start your career to the next level. Discover your talent and do what you love starting today!